Influence of Customer Quality and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty: Garuda Indonesia study case Jakarta

J. Salsabilla, N Chairunnisa, D Apriyadi, J Sandra, Yulianti Keke


This study aims to identify the effect of service quality and customer satisfaction on customer loyalty in Garuda Indonesia Soekarno Hatta Jakarta. The data collection method used in this study are quantitative research methods by obtaining primary data sources and secondary data. The sample used in this study is probability sampling technique that is a random sampling system and the sample calculation method uses the method of Isaac and Michael with data obtained processed using SPSS 23.0 for Windows. While the method of data analysis uses statistical analysis, validity, and reliability, basic assumption test, simple linear regression analysis, coefficient of determination analysis and T test (Partial Test). The results showed that service quality and customer satisfaction had a strong influence on customer loyalty. Service quality and customer satisfaction have an influence of 77.2% on customer satisfaction and the remaining 22.8%  is influenced by other factors.(100% - 77.2% = 22,8%).

Full Text:



D. G. of A. Transportation, “Flight Passenger Data 2012-2017,” 2017, 2019. [Online]. Available:

O. R.L., “No Title,” J. Mark. Res., vol. 17, no. A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions, pp. 460–469, 1980.

Roger Hallowell, “The Relationships of Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, and Profitability: an Empirical Study,” Int. J. Serv. Ind. Manag., vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 27–42, 1996.

Carl R. Anderson and Carl P. Zeithaml, “of the Product Business Life Cycle , and Strategy , Performancel,” vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 5–24, 1984.

A. Palmer, Principles of Services Marketing. Maidenhead: Mc Graw-Hill, 2014.

Ghylin, Improving service quality: achieving high performance in the public and private sectors, vol. 33, no. 02. Delray Beach: FL: St: Lucie press, 2013.

H. Jiang and Y. Zhang, “An investigation of service quality, customer satisfaction and loyalty in China’s

P. Kotler and J. A. Caslione, “How marketers can respond to recession and turbulence,” J. Cust. Behav., vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 187–191, 2009.

Lovelock and Wright, Principles of Service Marketing and Management, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, 2002.

K. Phillip, Marketing Managemnt, 11th ed. Jakarta: Gramedia, 2003.

G. Jill, Customer Loyality, Menumbuhkan dan Mempertahankan Kesetiaan Pelanggan, Erlanggan. Jakarta, 2009.

Sugiyono, Deskriptive Quantitative and Qualitative Research Method. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2017.

Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabeta, 2015.

Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2008.

N. K. Malhotra, Basic Marketing Research, 4th ed. Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012.



  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2019 Advances in Transportation and Logistics Research

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Advances in Transportation and Logistics Research

ISSN: 2622-5778 (online)
Published by: Institut Transportasi dan Logistik Trisakti, Jakarta - Indonesia

ATLR by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.