THE EFFECT OF PPKM POLICY AND SERVICE QUALITY ON PASSENGER SATISFACTION OF BATIK AIR IN THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC 2021

Olifia Hizriah Hidayat, Rewi Arzela Erson, Lis Les Lesmini, Indriyati Indri yati

Abstract


This study aimed to analyze the effect of PPKM policy and service quality of the satisfaction of Batik Air passengers. This study used a quantitative descriptive method, and data were obtained from questionnaires distributed to respondents, namely Batik Air passengers who used airline services during the PPKM period. The data source used primary and secondary data. The data collection technique was online questionnaires distributed by social media, and secondary data was literature studies of journals, books and other sources. The research population was all Batik Air airline passengers who used services during PPKM with a sample of 96 respondents. The sampling technique used non-probability sampling, the type of sampling was convenient sampling, which was to determine the selected sample based on certain criteria, namely Batik Air passengers who used airline services during the PPKM period. The data analysis technique used SPSS version 26 to find the effect of the independent variable (PPKM policy and service quality) on the dependent variable (passenger satisfaction). The study results prove that the effect of PPKM Policy and Service Quality on Passenger Satisfaction is 30.9%, and the remaining is 69.1%. Further, there is a partial effect between PPKM policy variables on passenger satisfaction of Batik Air. Hypothesis testing has also proven that there is an effect between service qualities on passenger satisfaction. The study was conducted from June – July 2021.


Keywords


PPKM Policy, Service Quality, Passenger Satisfaction, Batik Air

Full Text:

PDF

References


(2009:138), K. (n.d.). Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13 Jilid 2. Jakarta : Erlangga.

(28-55), tjiptono 2011. (n.d.). Fandy, Tjiptono. 2011. Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Edisi 2. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Ghozali. (2012). Latan, H., & Ghozali, I. (2012). Partial Least Square: Konsep, Teknik, dan Aplikasi SmartPLS 2.0 M3. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Kurniawan, R. (2017). Passenger'S Perspective Toward Airport Service Quality (ASQ) (Case Study At Soekarno-Hatta International Airport). Journal of the Civil Engineering Forum, 3(1), 291. https://doi.org/10.22146/jcef.26547

Mujahid, R. (2017). Evaluasi Kualitas Pelayanan Maskapai Air Asia Indonesia Pasca Tragedi Qz8501 Dengan Metode Importance-Performance.

Tjiptono (2011:17). (n.d.). Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Edisi 2. Yogyakarta: Andi.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.25292/atlr.v4i0.400

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Advances in Transportation and Logistics Research

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Advances in Transportation and Logistics Research

ISSN: 2622-5778 (online)
Published by: Institut Transportasi dan Logistik Trisakti, Jakarta - Indonesia

ATLR by http://proceedings.itltrisakti.ac.id/index.php/ATLR is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.